- 1 Kerala PSC – KPSC Thulasi Login & Registration 2018
- 1.1 Important Things for Creating a KPSC Thulasi Login Account
- 1.2 KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration Process
- 1.3 The Requirements for KPSC Thulasi One time Registration
Kerala PSC – KPSC Thulasi Login & Registration 2018
At present, there are thousands of students are waiting to get a right job that match their skills. No matter, either or not the level of skills of the candidates are in demand, but getting the job that matches the skills of the candidates will assist candidates to grow further. If you are someone that is waiting to get your dream job, then you can apply to the recruitment company. As you all know that, the recruitment company is serving best to the job-seekers. Here, the recruitment company refers the platform that can get you the job what you wanted to work on.
If you are residing in Kerala and want to get a government job in kerala, then you need to know about the recruitments of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala psc thulasi is the board designed by the government of India to recruit the candidates for Kerala’s civil service jobs as per the merits and qualifications of the candidates. The point is that, you have to visit the recent recruitments posted by the Kerala PSC. Of course, without knowing the recent recruitments of the Kerala PSC, you will never know about the designations they are going to recruit candidates for.
To stay with the Kerala PSC Thulasi, you need to have a kerala psc user login. It is needless to mention that, without having a login, you could not able to sign into your thulasi account. You can apply to the posts of the Kerala psc only if you are a registered user. Once you have created a login account in the Kerala PSC, then the public service commission of the Kerala will intimate you with respect to the job that the KPSC is about to hire candidates for. This is the reason why you are asked to do create the login.
The kerala psc thulasi login creation is not that tough as you think. All you ought to do is to visit the official site of the Kerals PSC and you have to fulfill the details asked there. You have to enter the right details to create the login account. Before visiting the official site of the Kerala PSC thulasi, you need to make sure that you have all the required things for creating the login account. There are candidates that simply enter into the login page to create the account and later on they find that they did not have the things what are demanded by the login page.
Important Things for Creating a KPSC Thulasi Login Account
For creating kerala psc thulasi login profile, you need to have two important things, which are the scanned photograph and signature. The scanned photograph and signature do not mean that, you can get the scanned at any required size. If you think like that, I would say that, you are totally mistaken. Following are the requirements for scanned photograph and signature.
The scanned photograph should be sized no more than 30kb. The resolution of the scanned photograph will be 150 W × 200 H. Keep in mind that, you should write your name at the bottom of the scanned photograph. The name which you have mentioned on the scanned photograph should be same as like in your id. Along with the name, you have to as well mention the date when the photo was clicked. You have to finish mentioning the name and date of the picture clicked in two lines. You should not write anything over the face of your photograph. That kind of overwritten photographs would not be taken for consideration.
The scanned signature must be sized no more than 20kb and the pixel resolution of the scanned signature should be 150 W × 100 H. Another point you have to keep in mind is that, the scanned signature and photograph should be in .jpg format. These are the two important things that you need for creating kerala psc login profile. Besides these two things, you will be asked to enter your personal and academic details in written format. Once you have all these things with you, you can move onto the login page.
How to Create Login on the Kerala PSC Thulasi?
If you are the first-timer, then you might have a lot of questions running on your mind about creating the login account. Creating the login account will be easy if you follow the below mentioned steps carefully well.
- With no doubts, you need to pay your attention to the official portal of the Kerala PSC Thulasi, which is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can get to see “create login” or “Register” icon. You have to click on the respective icon.
- If you are a new user, you need to click on the “new registration”. If you are an existing user, you can simply enter your password and id to login into the Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- Now, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- If you have entered those two things in a right format, you can proceed further.
- Next, you have to enter your personal details like, name, caste, father’s name, date of birth, contact address, contact number, email id and more. You should make sure to provide all such details as like the details in your id proof.
- Now, you have to choose the unique ID for your next login. The point is that, once you have created a login account with an ID, you cannot customize the ID later, as it will be same for prolonged use.
- Check the details once right from the beginning to know whether or not you have entered the details accurately.
- Next, you have to click on the “register” button.
- Within some minutes, you will get a notification message to your email about your successful registration on Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- The notification mail contains your login details, which you can use for your further logins to kerala psc thulasi site.
This is how you have to do kpsc login my profile.
KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration Process
Kerala Public Service Commission hosts various recruitment programs for the candidates that want to get a government job with good scale. Every year, the Kerala Public Service Commission hosts various recruitments for various designations. It is the duty of the candidates to know about the recruitments that are going to be held soon. The candidates cannot be able to remain up to date with the placement programs that are going to be hosted by the Kerala Public Service Commission. This is where the candidates think to do the one time registration. The one time registration named Thulasi, will help the students to know more about the Kerala Public Service Commission vacancies and recruitments.
The kerala psc one time registration is neither tough nor easy. It is you that has to make the process of doing the one time registration easy by following the right method to register on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s site. The candidates that want to register on the Kerala Public Service Commission have visit the official site of KPSC. The reason is that, the onetime registration has to be done on the official portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Once registration is done, you cannot make changes in it, so you have to do it properly.
The Requirements for KPSC Thulasi One time Registration
The registration process requires two mandatory things which are scanned photograph and signature. The scanned photograph and signature must contain the following thing. The size of the scanned photograph should be 30kb with the pixel resolution of 150 W × 200 H. At the bottom of the scanned photograph; you should notify your name as like in your id proof and mention the date when was the picture taken. You should get done these two things in two lines.
The size of the scanned signature should be less than 20 kb with the pixel resolution of 150 W × 100 H. Both the scanned signature and photograph should be in .jpg format. If you are ready for the things mentioned above, next is to move to the Kerala psc one-time registration thulasi login page. Follow the below steps to get the registration done properly.
The Importance of KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration
If you want to apply to any post that has been declared by the Kerala Public Service Commission, you need to register on the site. Without registering on the site, you cannot able to apply to the post, even though you are eligible to the post declared by the Kerala Public Service Commission. This is the reason why the candidates are asked to do the one time registration. The one time registration is valid throughout the period until you delete your account in Kerala Public Service Commission. You do not need to renewal your registration every year.
How to Upload Scanned Signature and Photo During One Time Registration Process?
The following are the points that you should follow carefully for uploading your scanned photo and signature on the site of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- First of all, you should make use of the good scanning device to scan your signature and photo.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission agrees only the photo in a digital format.
- That is, the scanned photo and signature should be in the .jpg format.
- Make sure to have any of your ID proof with you during the time of registration. The ID proof can be either driving license or Aadhar card or pan card or passport or voter id.
- You need to check whether or not your face on the photo is clear and legible. If not, you better another photo that is clear.
- The picture should be in passport size.
- You should not wear any cap or goggles in the photo. If it is so, the photo will not be taken into account.
If you have these things, you can easily upload the scanned photo and signature on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s site.
Get: KPSC Exam Details
How to Do the KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration Process?
If you are new to the registration process, you may not know about the points to be followed for getting the registration done. To help you finish the registration accurately, I have explained the points below,
- Visit the kerala.psc.gov.in.
- Click the “one time registration” link in the home page.
- Click the “new registration” icon.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Mention the date on which the photo was taken.
- Tick the terms and conditions button to proceed to the next page.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your personal details. Make sure to provide your personal details that are exactly same in your id proofs.
- You will get a notification or authentication Message containing your user id and password from the Kerala psc for your successful registration.
- You are done now.