MAH CET Previous Year Question Papers PDF
MAH CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is an exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Government for taking admissions for MBA in state Universities only. This exam is administered by The Directorate of Technical Education or DTE. The exam pattern of MAH CET is set by DTE and the syllabus is set accordingly.The students preparing for MAH MBA/MMS CET should get used to the exam pattern and the syllabus for the exam by going through the previous year papers and solving them.
The syllabus for MAH CET is divided into two sections:
Verbal ability and reading comprehension and
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/ Abstract Reasoning.
The MAH CET paper consists of 200 questions based on the above said syllabus and these questions are to be solved within the time limit of 150 minutes. The topics that a student must prepare to score good in the CET exam are given below:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Clocks and Calendars
- Data Structures
- Direction Sense
- Geometry and its applications
- Numbers and its applications
- Percentages and its applications
Ratio and Its applications
The candidates must prepare these topics if they are planning to appear in MAH CET for pursuing a course in MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM. All the admissions in this course is a Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra.
MAH CET Syllabus Previous Year Question Papers
The aspirants of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test must practice model papers or previous year papers. This practice of papers will help the candidates to get used to the exam pattern and the syllabus.The practice papers are easily available and solved and unsolved papers also help the candidates to practice the questions on important topics of MAH CET.Candidates can also check their eligibility for their course of interest and prepare accordingly. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test gives the aspirants a good opportunity to get admission in B Schools of Maharashtra with their choice of course.All the aspirants want to clear the Maharashtra CET Exam, but only the top rankers can actually clear it. If you prepare for Maharashtra CET Exam through the previous year question papers you can overcome problems related to time and stress. These Maharashtra CET Exam Previous Year Question Papers are helpful for the better preparation of Exam.Thus, they will help you to understand the Maharashtra CET exam pattern better. Also, with regular practice with these papers during the exam, Maharashtra CET question paper won’t be an unknown nightmare to you. Also, you can improve your time management skill with these papers.Because of so many benefits, these are paper should be downloaded and used by every aspirant. Here we are providing you with these previous year question paper in pdf format. So Maharashtra CET Aspirants, it is time that you start your studies.
Download MAH CET Previous Year Question Papers
- MHT CET Question Papers with Answer Key 2013 – Physics and Chemistry (Paper 2)
- MH CET Previous Year Question Papers 2016 – Biology (Paper 2)
- Download MHT CET Old Year Question Papers with Solutions Free PDF 2016 – Biology (Paper 2)
- Maharashtra CET Question Papers Free PDF Download 2016 – Biology (Paper 2)
- Download Last 10 Years MHTCET Question Papers Free PDF 2016 – Biology (Paper 2)
- Maharashtra CET Old Question Papers PDF – 2017 Maths (Paper 1)
- MHT CET Model Question Papers with Answers Free Download PDF 2017 – Maths (Paper 1)
- Last Year Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Sample Question Papers PDF 2017 – Physics Chemistry (Paper 2)
- MH CET Previous Papers PDF Download 2013 – Physics and Chemistry (Paper 2)